Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer Obsessions

A. Frozen Yogurt
1. Red Mango (so good but so far away)
a. Original and/or Green Tea with Chocolate Chips and Mochi

2. Orange Pearl (they always give you sooo much!)
a. Pomegranate with chocolate chips and a fruit, probably I'd pick mango
3. Kiwi Berry (ehh...they be ok...)
a. Original with probably something chocolate like, chips, or mango, oh or mochi heck ya

B. Bike Rides
1. Easy going bikes rides, perferably not uphill, because I just have a beach cruiser, not made for hills! Especially around my neighborhood...so enjoyable and relaxing


C. Yoga
1. I know what all you are thinking "Yeah right"...but for real, I have done it the last couple of days, because Stephanie has a vhs tape of a yoga workout, and I tell ya, I feel so good afterwards, and sore, and without even sweating that much.

6 comments:

mamaj said...

Diana, I really like this, very nice job!
I'm sure glad you are not so far away. LOL!

Mom

Shelley said...

Hi friend - welcome to the world of blogging. I totally agree with the frozen yogurt - you'll love a place here called PinkBerry. SO GOOD!

Jenn said...

Yeah hooo! I'm so glad you have a blog! You're so cute, girly!!!

Cari said...

Yeah, you totally got me hooked on frozen yogurt from our one trip to the mango. Thanks a lot!

Stephanie said...

I love our night bike rides...I also love yoga...well wathcing you do yoga...you get pissed...I run away...

joeley hope said...

i have the best date planned for the two of us..
we will ride our cruisers to bikram yoga and then grab some fro yo at the mango.
you down?