Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ode to Stephanie


So it's Stephanie's birthday next week so I want to dedicate a blog for her. I copied and stole that picture from her blogger...ha! Well...let's start celebrating now!

Reasons why I love Stephanie...

- We always seem to find eachother and live together
- She loves to dance with me even though we dance really weird
- She is honest even though sometimes the truth is not really what you want to hear
- She is always right
- She loves her primary kids hopefully not more than me
- She will usually go out to eat with me when I want...
- We bond while watching reality tv like So You Think You Can Dance
- She is usually right on when it's elimination time on reality tv shows
- She is great to talk to when craving a real deep conversation
- She loves the gospel
- She is just like my mom...in more ways than one
- She can dish and scoop my dad's humor when we eat there for Sunday dinners ::roll eyes::
- She has weathered many storms
- I think it's kinda weird how much she loves pepperoni and soy sauce but it's okay, it's endearing...everyone needs a comfort food/sauce, right?
- I just can't get sick of her!
- She can relate anyone to a song
- She prints coupons so we can eat buy one get one free at Yogels
- She is a safe driver
- She clings to the door when I drive anywhere


So there is a brief list of just a few reasons why I love my dear Stephanie.
I'm so blessed to know you and to have a friend like you.
I love you!





1 comment:

Myra Bybee said...

I think Stephanie is pretty great too!