Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ODD AND OCD

Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about myself and then tag six fellow bloggers.

1) I hate using cold water on my toothbrush to brush my teeth.

2) When I am sitting and not fully concentrating, I will write the words inconspiqueseley (sound it out...!) ..with my finger in the air of what the person is saying....sometimes during movies too...

3) I do my very best at any project when I procrastinate..ooops...

4) When I am in the sauna at the gym I count to 100 two times...so 200..but I start at 1 when I'm really at 101...and then I get out...unless I am chatting with people....

5) When I'm driving long distances I act like I'm jumping over the white dashes in the road and also the poles on the sides of the road...it keeps me awake...

6) I always have to have the last word...uh huh...ok..ok...see you later...ok....have a good night...ok..you too...bye...bye....bye...click

A little ocd...maybe?

OK...Chelsea, Cari, Rachels, Jessi, Deven, whoever wants to!

3 comments:

Chels Allred said...

number six is also a quirk of mine. haha..i wonder how we ever leave eachother..bye...bye.bye..bye. BYE! hahaha

Jessi said...

I'm honored. I assume I'm "Jessi." I mean, I know I am, but. . .:) Those are great little quirks, cute little Di!

terynmendenhall said...

Oh you really are crazy. I love it! Next road trip you will be jumping like a little peedo bean. What happens when you meet another who has to say the last word? How fun is that.