Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Anticipation

This weekend I am going to Park City's Sundance Film Festival. I am so excited! One of my best and most talented friend ever had her short film accepted into the festival. So of course I'm going to go see it with some friends and my brother is going too!! Here is a link to an interview they did with her and her friend who directed it. Awesome!!!!

http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8273165&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1



3 comments:

Chelsea Albert said...

That is SO COOL!! I wish I could go... :( and that video wouldn't work! oh well, GO BECCA!!

Chels Allred said...

yay!!! have fun!

"Miss Kris" said...

Wow! I am so excited for Rebecca! As far as I could see, I appreciate how real each scene seemed. Pretty awesome. I wonder when I get to see it.