Friday, August 22, 2008

Celebrity Look alike??

So the other day I was at Create. A gourmet Burger joint here in town. It's on Lake Mead and Tenaya...I highly recommend it. Anyway, as I was ordering my 'create-your-own' burger, the lady behing the counter just kept looking at me funny. As I was just about to tell her to take a picture, it will last longer...she says...

"You look like someone famous...
..I think her name is Rachel..
Rachel....I think her last name starts with a...
a W...."

That's all she gave me. I didn't have a clue who she was talking about. After asking a few friends, I figured out that it was this lady. Rachel Weisz.



Funny.

6 comments:

Jessi said...

Wow. That's crazy. But. . .You're prettier, and I'm sure funnier and nicer and sillier and smarter and awesomer and, well, she's just not YOU, so you win. That's all I have to say about that.

Becca Lou said...

peedle, you love yourself

Shelley said...

Nope, your cuter. I can see a resemblance though. Deven always gets Matt Damen or Jason Bateman. I guess it runs in the family.

Chels Allred said...

i found you on BLOG!!! hahaha WE are dorks who have all three..myspace..facebook..and blog..haha i love it! and btw..YES ..i can totally see rachel wiez..i think she is beautiful!

Cassidy said...

I can see it, but I believe that you are far better looking than that gal.

Jessica said...

Hey this is Jessica Bandley, I was just surfing and found you on Joeley's blog! HIIIIIIII!!!!!

P.S. I see some resemblance:)