Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HOBBIES.com

So lately when I start to get a little anxious/bored I have been doing one of two things....one is yoga and going to the gym... Did you know that I used to never be able to touch my toes? I always dreaded those days in P.E. where we had to do a full course examination where you see how many push ups, pull ups, how fast you can run a mile, and my worst...your flexibility...most girls could touch way passed their toes...me...i could reach my knees! Haha but I've been doing yoga for a few weeks and I can totally go way passed my toes!! I was always anti-working out...don't know why...I just was like that. I must have got nervous when I started to sweat or something. Anyway, it's my new favorite activity!



The second thing I have been doing is playing Super Nintendo. I mainly like Super Mario 3.



That's all!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Have you passed Super Mario 3 yet? That is the only game I have, (and probably ever will) pass. Maybe we'll do it together sometime. I use that bit of knowledge to impress all the 4th graders I work with!!

Chels Allred said...

uhh..im jealous! I LOVE super mario bros...invite me!

terynmendenhall said...

That is a picture of Mario 1.....you can't fool me Pedo!