Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why not....

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE:
Princess...naturally..

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Can't remember but pronanly a few weeks ago

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Ehh....I used to force myself in high school to make it cute. Now...it's pretty bad. That's true...it reflects my mood..weird...

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Perhaps...bologna..jk gross. Ham.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Just my homiezz

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I wonder what that would be like...so...yes!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Most of the days, yes

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Hell yes! Only before I have kids will I be so insane. (that's for Mel)

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted Flakes and/or Fruity Pebbles

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
My only tied shoes are my gym shoes..and yes...I untie them...or sometimes I don't but I regret it when I'm putting them on and having to unknot them...

12. BLANK ????

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Ice cream is good but I like frozen yogurt better...yogels is good .... original yogurt with chocolate chips

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE ?
How they carry themselves...then eyes/smile comes to close second

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Over committer

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Far away family

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
If they wanna....

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray soft pajamas and orangish shirt NO SHOES

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Madonna....song "Voices" Itunes on party shuffle baby

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
A real great green tint

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Men's cologne...outside...clean sheets..

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Brooke

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Well I copied it from my sister in law...and YES I love her!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
On Tv - Tennis Wakeboarding In person - Basketball

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown.

28. EYE COLOR?
Green.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Tapas from Firefly...all of them! and...tres leches cake

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happpy Endings please.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
He's Just Not That Into You

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Did you not listen/read??

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
SUMMER!!!! Please!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
All the chocolates...frozen yogurts...

37. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH?
Wishes are for the birds! I get what I want! heehee

38. WHAT (in general) BOTHERS YOU THE MOST?
Dots in the road when you run over them. Cops usual make my heart drop...but they can be good too...

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
None at the moment

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Hippo Lemonade kids book

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Rerun of American Idol

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S):
Energizing Music

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Bahamas

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Hmmm.......I'm not sure.....

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Las Vegas.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
All of them duh

48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Haha

2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

that was really fun to read. i like when you update your bloggie

Chelsea Albert said...

You are my favorite!