Friday, February 13, 2009

Funky and Peculiar

If you haven't noticed, this week held a few full moons. I am convinced that kooky things happen when it's a full moon. Here's a photo to get the feel of my uncanny week...




Not to mention...it's...





Without getting into much detail...this week has been odd. For instance: I had a few unexpected run ins with people. Normally I crash under pressure and give in when I am in a silly/awkward sitation....not this week...I've been feeling very courageous and been able to stand up for myself more than usual.

And don't forget that TM and I drove to California Tuesday night and while we were driving, both of us, at the same time, started feeling really really weird. Like a cloudy head..I don't know how to explain it..and then we saw a falling star right before our eyes! Eerie...It was like a spell was cast!! So anyway, we slept that night and then saw Cat Power in LA, which was amazing! Then drove home Wednesday night and got back to Vegas at 4am...oh boy....but we were successful at staying awake. The last 45 minutes were rough but we sang, screamed, stuck head out of the window... to stay awake. You know...the normal things you do to stay awake.

Now it's a stormy Friday the 13th and we are going to celebrate it by having spooky treats and watching a scary movie. Perhaps even paint faces. FUN!

The week isn't over yet...I know it's not that crazy...but it is a little. Admit it. I wonder what's in store for me tomorrow. Wait, I'm working. After work....there will be something in store!

4 comments:

Chels Allred said...

im so proud of you that you stood up for yourself. to more than one person!! they asked for it though!

Chels Allred said...

btw..im already missing you. when you comin back to work?

Diana said...

Chels! I will be back next Thursday. I hope I will see you. I am missing you.

terynmendenhall said...

Mad nna!!! Need I say more?